We're excited to let you know that we have signed-up with playpay.ca so you can make payments online from your bank. It's fast, it's easy, and you can make payments for free! Go to www.playpay.ca and choose 'create an account'. The sign-up process is real quick, and you'll receive an email with instructions on how to make payments.
Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com. You can also sign-in to your playpay.ca account and click 'my help'. Thanks for using playpay.ca to help us streamline the process of collecting payments and all that goes into it!
Once you’re signed-up, follow the steps below to make a payment.
1. Select Scarborough Minor Football (SMFA) to your personal organization list.
- In your playpay.ca account, click ‘my organizations’.
- Enter SMFA in Organization and click ‘Search’.
- Select Scarborough Minor Football (SMFA) from the returned list and click ‘Next’.
- Include Division for Account Information, and the participant’s full name.
- Click the ‘Add Organization’ button and Scarborough Minor Football (SMFA) will be added to your personal organization list.
- REPEAT THIS PROCESS FOR EACH SMFA PLAYER IN YOUR FAMILY.
2. You’re now ready to make payments!
- In your playpay.ca account, click ‘my payments’ and then click ‘make a payment’.
- Select the association/player from the dropdown and click ‘Next’.
- Choose the payment reason and enter the amount, and click ‘Next’.
- Choose from one of four ways to pay. There is a 2.5% convenience fee to pay by credit card. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interac e-Transfer.
- You'll be notified by email when your payment is processed.